Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Saint Andrews? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Saint Andrews, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Saint Andrews and neighboring cities such as florence, greenwood, and lexington
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Saint Andrews, SC
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Saint Andrews or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.