Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Safety Harbor, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Safety Harbor and other cities including winter-garden, royal-palm-beach, and fruit-cove
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Safety Harbor, FL
Because there are so many different companies, it can become challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Safety Harbor or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.