Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Rutland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Vermont!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rutland, Vermont, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Rutland and neighboring cities including south-burlington, bennington, and colchester
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Vermont?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Vermont.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Rutland, VT
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five important things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Rutland or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.