Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Rutland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rutland, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Rutland, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Rutland or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.