Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rutherford, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Rutherford and other cities like toms-river, newark, and franklin-park
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Rutherford, NJ
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often become challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Rutherford.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.