Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Ruston? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ruston, Louisiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Ruston and nearby cities like metairie, sulphur, and laplace
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ruston, LA
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Ruston or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.