Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Rubidoux? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rubidoux, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Rubidoux and other cities like cherryland, la-jolla, and lake-forest
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Rubidoux, CA
With so many various options to choose from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Rubidoux.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.