Looking for high-quality CBD products in Royal Palm Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Royal Palm Beach, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Royal Palm Beach and nearby cities like safety-harbor, fruit-cove, and callaway
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Royal Palm Beach, FL
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Royal Palm Beach.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.