Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roxbury, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Roxbury and nearby cities including morristown, neptune, and clifton
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD in Roxbury, NJ
With so many different brands, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Roxbury or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.