Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Roxbury? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roxbury, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Roxbury, NJ
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Roxbury or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.