Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roselle, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Roselle and neighboring cities such as irvington, hackensack, and elizabeth
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Roselle, NJ
With such a vast number different options, it can often become quite challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Roselle.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.