Looking for premium CBD products in Roselle? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roselle, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Roselle and neighboring cities like mokena, south-holland, and east-peoria
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Roselle, IL
With so many different companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Roselle or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.