Looking for premium-quality CBD in Roseburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roseburg, Oregon, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Oregon CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Roseburg, OR
With such a vast number various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Roseburg or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.