Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Roseburg, Oregon, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Roseburg and other cities like hillsboro, mcminnville, and forest-grove
Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Roseburg, OR
With so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to think about when buying CBD in Roseburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.