Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Romulus, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Romulus and nearby cities such as burton, midland, and hartland
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Romulus, MI
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can become difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Romulus or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.