Shopping for high-quality CBD in Romeoville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Romeoville, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Romeoville and other cities like moline, south-moline, and northbrook
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Romeoville, IL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Romeoville.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.