Looking for premium CBD Oil in Rogers? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rogers, Arkansas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Rogers and nearby cities including sherwood, van-buren, and bella-vista
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Rogers, AR
Because there are so many different products, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Rogers.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.