Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Rocklin? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rocklin, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Rocklin and nearby cities such as san-ramon, benicia, and el-sobrante
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Rocklin, CA
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should think about when buying CBD in Rocklin.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.