Shopping for high-quality CBD in Rockledge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rockledge, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Rockledge, FL
With such a vast amount different options, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Rockledge.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.