Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Rockledge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rockledge, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Rockledge and nearby cities including fountainebleau, ponte-vedra-beach, and gainesville
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Rockledge, FL
With such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Rockledge or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.