Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Rockford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rockford, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Rockford, IL
With so many various products, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should think about when buying CBD in Rockford.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.