Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Rock Springs? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Wyoming!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rock Springs, Wyoming, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Rock Springs and nearby cities such as sheridan, laramie, and cheyenne
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wyoming?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wyoming.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Rock Springs, WY
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Rock Springs.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.