Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Rock Island? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rock Island, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Rock Island and nearby cities including bloom, springfield, and wheatland
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Rock Island, IL
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Rock Island.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.