Shopping for premium CBD in Rock Hill? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rock Hill, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Rock Hill and other cities such as fort-mill, myrtle-beach, and aiken
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Rock Hill, SC
Because there are so many different options, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should consider when buying CBD in Rock Hill.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.