Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Rochester? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Rochester, New York, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Rochester and neighboring cities such as de-witt, peekskill, and parma
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Rochester, NY
With such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Rochester.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.