Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rochester, Minnesota, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Rochester and nearby cities including blaine, stillwater, and white-bear-lake
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Rochester, MN
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Rochester or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.