Looking for premium CBD in Riverview? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Riverview, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Riverview, FL
With so many various companies to select from, it can often become difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Riverview.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.