Looking for high-quality CBD products in Riverside? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Riverside, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Riverside, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Riverside or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.