Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Riverside? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Riverside, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Riverside and other cities including huntington-beach, rohnert-park, and rowland-heights
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Riverside, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Riverside or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.