Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Riverdale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Riverdale, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Riverdale, GA
With so many various brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Riverdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.