Shopping for top-quality CBD in Riverbank? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Riverbank, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Riverbank, CA
With so many different companies, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Riverbank or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.