Looking for high-grade CBD in River Falls? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in River Falls, Wisconsin, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to River Falls and nearby cities such as caledonia, menomonee-falls, and fond-du-lac
Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in River Falls, WI
With such a vast number different companies, it can be difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in River Falls.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.