Looking for premium CBD oil products in Ridgeland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ridgeland, Mississippi, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Ridgeland and neighboring cities like hattiesburg, meridian, and clarksdale
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ridgeland, MS
Because there are such a vast number various products to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Ridgeland or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.