Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Ridgeland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ridgeland, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ridgeland, MS
With so many different products, it can be quite challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ridgeland.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.