Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Ridgefield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ridgefield, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ridgefield and other cities such as wilton, plainfield, and plainville
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Ridgefield, CT
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ridgefield.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.