Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Ridgecrest? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ridgecrest, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Ridgecrest and nearby cities such as san-clemente, arden-arcade, and oceanside
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ridgecrest, CA
With such a vast amount various products, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ridgecrest or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.