Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Richmond, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Richmond and nearby cities like rose-hill, lincolnia, and salem
Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Richmond, VA
With such a vast amount various options, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Richmond.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.