Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Richmond? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Richmond, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Richmond and other cities including winchester, elizabethtown, and owensboro
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Richmond, KY
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Richmond.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.