Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Reynoldsburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Reynoldsburg, OH
Because there are so many different brands, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Reynoldsburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.