Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Renton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Renton, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Renton, WA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Renton.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.