Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Reno? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Nevada!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Reno, Nevada, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Reno and neighboring cities including henderson, sunrise-manor, and carson-city
Nevada CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Nevada?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Nevada.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Reno, NV
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Reno or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.