Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Redwood City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Redwood City, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Redwood City, CA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when buying CBD in Redwood City.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.