Looking for high-quality CBD products in Redmond? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Redmond, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Redmond and neighboring cities such as edmonds, mountlake-terrace, and monroe
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Redmond, WA
Because there are so many various companies, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Redmond.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.