Looking for high-quality CBD in Redmond? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Redmond, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Redmond, OR
Because there are so many various products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Redmond or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.