Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Redland, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Redland and nearby cities like bowie, ellicott-city, and beltsville
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Redland, MD
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Redland or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.