Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Redding? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Redding, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Redding, CA
With so many different companies to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Redding or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.