Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Redding? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Redding, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Redding and other cities such as twentynine-palms, palm-desert, and american-canyon
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Redding, CA
Because there are so many different products, it can be difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Redding or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.