Shopping for premium CBD products in Red Wing? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Red Wing, Minnesota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Red Wing and neighboring cities such as fridley, ham-lake, and shoreview
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Red Wing, MN
With so many different options to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when buying CBD in Red Wing.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.