Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Reading? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Reading, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Reading and other cities including east-hempfield, baldwin, and uwchlan
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Reading, PA
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Reading.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.