Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Reading? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Reading, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Reading, MA
With so many different products to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Reading or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.