Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rapid City, South Dakota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Rapid City and nearby cities such as watertown, sioux-falls, and brookings
South Dakota CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Dakota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Dakota.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Rapid City, SD
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Rapid City or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.