Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Rancho Cucamonga? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Rancho Cucamonga, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Rancho Cucamonga.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.