Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ramsey, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Ramsey and neighboring cities including forest-lake, hastings, and austin
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Ramsey, MN
Because there are so many various products, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Ramsey.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.