Looking for premium-grade CBD in Radnor? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Radnor, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Radnor, PA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Radnor.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.